Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Things I wish I could tell you..

User Profile: LenaElizabeth
LenaElizabeth July 17th, 2015

Mom, I wish you'd stop acting like i was okay because I'm not.I have been dealing with severe dpression and anxiety for the past five years. The reason I started self harming was beacause of what you let happen. Last week while you were at the store I was going to kill myself, but I couldn't do it because I didn't want you to find me. I wish you'd listen to me more and get me the help I need before I'm too far gone. I wish we had a better relationship, but we don't. And I don't think we ever will. I also need to let you know that the only reason I'm still here is because, no matter how miserable I am, I still try to hold on just so you will never know the feeling of losing a child.

319
User Profile: Itskyla1
Itskyla1 August 26th, 2015

how I feel about you being an alcoholic and how you verbally and emotionally abuse me.

User Profile: amberM24
amberM24 August 26th, 2015

how much I need you and love you

User Profile: wipeitonthecat
wipeitonthecat August 26th, 2015

I wish I could tell you everything going on in my head so that maybe you'll understand that I'm not pushing you away on purpose, that I love you with all my heart and I'm trying darling I really am

User Profile: ILOVELIFEandMYSELF
ILOVELIFEandMYSELF August 26th, 2015

I wish i could have told you how i actually felt. That i was hurt and i actually did love you

User Profile: TheWhisperedRoar15
TheWhisperedRoar15 August 26th, 2015

He shattered my heart and you ground the pieces into the dirt. I trusted you.

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever August 26th, 2015

I wish I could be more confident and speak more freely.

User Profile: azphyxea
azphyxea August 26th, 2015

Wish I could tell you anything at all without feeling like I'm burdening you. Any time I want to talk to you, you push me away like I'm an annoyance. Like its my problem, not yours. You're supposed to hold me up. You're supposed to be my partner in life and you make me feel like you don't even care. How am I supposed to get through this if you can't talk to me? If you can't even listen to me? I still question whether I should have married you. You make every day harder for me than it needs to be. Why can't we support each other? Why do you push me away when I need you? Am I just a trophy for you? Someone you can use to build up your own self esteem while wiping the floor with mine? I'm so lost. How do I get through this? How do I get through to you? I want to be happy again. I want to feel in love.

1 reply
User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 August 26th, 2015

I wish I could tell you that I hate you sometimes, really despise you for being so weak, such a cop-out, and for dragging me along with you.

Tragedy? That we live a distance away? That's a tragedy is it?

No, a tragedy is what me and my family are living every day.

Grow up, be a man, stop wallowing.

load more
User Profile: SurferGirl355
SurferGirl355 August 26th, 2015

I wish I could tell you that I know you're cheating and that the only reason I stay with you is because I can't bear the thought of our son not knowing his father even though you lack loyalty.

1 reply
User Profile: zugzwang1
zugzwang1 August 27th, 2015

You're my best friend and i love you to bits. I hate it that i can't see you everyday, hang out whenever we want and do everything together. i hate that you live so far away. But most of all, i hate how i can't open up to you like you do to me. What you told me tonight hurt me pretty bad. You're the only one i could have talked to about my eating disorder and you couldn't even listen. I wish you were a tiny bit more considerate. But i love you anyway.

load more
User Profile: lightGlobe8412
lightGlobe8412 August 26th, 2015

I really wish I could tell u that I silly dramatic lovable person cuz my friends likes hanging around me too.

User Profile: Galorfilinde
Galorfilinde August 26th, 2015

You are my bestest friend no matter where you are. We share so many things in common and I hope we don't have to be apart again so that we can play together in the future