We got forced to break up by his parents because I’ma white girl.
I’m completely lost without him. He was my comfort. My world. My soulmate. We was together for a long time, he told his dad he wanted to marry me and then his dad told him if he marries me he will never see his family again. The next day he picked me up and told me he can’t talk to me and he can’t be with me because he wants to see his family he then goes on to say this is the hardest thing he has done because he doesn’t want to break up with me he loves me and wants to be with me. 12 days later we still speak he says he wants to see me and he misses me but he is not allowed. He says if there is any way he can be with me he would do it but there is no way. I’m so broken without him. I love him and I miss him.
I am so sorry for this, @niceWriter1019 :'( I wish I could send you healing energies for your heart and warm hugs to get you through the coming days of pain.
I understand where you are coming from. Regardless of the reason, any breakup is difficult and it's especially painful when both parties still want to be together despite the circumstances. I empathize with your heart struggles and I really am very sorry :'(
One thing I can offer at this point is to look at it from a different perspective. You're still allowed to talk and communicate. It may not be the preferred way of "being together" but it's better than nothing, right? Also, maybe this is just a test. Perhaps it's not a break-up as in an ending, but a break-up as in "it's not time yet". These external factors affecting your relationship may not be barricades but building blocks to a stronger relationship.
Again, I'm so sorry :'( we are all hugging you energetically right now <3
@niceWriter1019
I am so sorry happening this to you, @niceWriter1019.
Look breakup is difficult and it's especially painful when both parties still want to be together. Both love one another only thing stopping is family. I really empathize with you.
But at this point talk to him because he also feeling the same way you are. It could be much more difficult for him not that there is any comparison but you are allowed to communicate and there are zillion way of communication. This hurdle might strengthen your relationship.
Again I am really really sorry.
.