We have feelings for each other but i feel hurt and helpless
I have given so much for this person who I adore so so much! We have a difficult time meeting due to her situation and the other day she told me that she really is excited to meet and that she has feelings for me. Today however showed a different side. Everytime I would try and initiate a converstion i would get such cold and one word replies. I mentioned that my bday is coming up and that if i happen to see her it would be great day for sure. This was followed by a reply from her saying for me to just stop. She hasnt said anything since then and I really didnt expect this from a person who really claims to have feelings and cares about you. This is plays so hard with my emotions and I have no idea what to do :(
@raspberryPlum2569 thank you for sharing this. Hopefully, you are now feeling better :)