Bf letting his friend bring a girl to sleepover his house
Hey I never written anything on here but I’m just curious about what other people think about this. My boyfriend wants to allow his friend to sneak a girl into his house and let them get high and do whatever they want. This makes me uncomfortable and he said he wants to do a favor for his friend. I personally just think it’s weird, especially since last time his friends got high at his house he hated it and had to basically babysit them. Now he’s going to have some random girl he doesn’t know there and I just find it really odd. He said I was being ridiculous for being mad about it. Also he’s watched his friends makeout with a girl before and I think that’s weird. Am I being overdramatic?
It's ok to feel the way you are feeling. I can see how the situation could make you uncomfortable, however if youre BF wants to do this, he made that choice. If there happens to be any consequences that come of this he will be the one to have to deal with it. You can walk away from the situation and hopefully feel good about the choice you made. You did what you could and good on you for expressing your feelings☺🌺