Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have a crush on my friend who has a bf

User Profile: energeticAcers
energeticAcers December 23rd, 2019

I have a crush on one of my friends, I really like him and once he told me he liked me, but I had a gf at the time (im bi) I've liked him since I met him in september but its gotten a lot worse lately which would be fine but he has a bf now. He still does things that would make me think he likes me, but he has a bf. Idk what to do about it, I've tried to just get over my feelings for him and move on, but I can't stop thinking about him. I don't want to talk to him about it but I don't want to mess up the friendship and lose him completely. What do I do?

1
User Profile: AskAwayBabies
AskAwayBabies December 23rd, 2019

@energeticAcers Well...If he's still hinting that he likes you then he probably likes you. Maybe he started dating someone else because you were in a relationship with someone else. You guys stopped being JUST FRIENDS the day you guys told each other that you like each other. Talk to him