Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

There’s this girl i really like but my closest friends don’t trust her. What should i do?

User Profile: charmingDog5864
charmingDog5864 August 12th, 2021

There’s this girl I really like but she has a bf. To make a long story short, she kissed me twice yesterday. She likes me and plans on breaking up with her bf, but when she kissed me she was still dating him. She wanted to kiss again today but I told her not until they’re broken up bc i thought about it and it’s cheating. She was okay with it and willing to wait. She hasn’t broken up with him yet, but said she plans to tonight. Technically, she cheated on him with me (I didn’t think about it in the heat of the moment or I would’ve told her to wait at that time). She’s really kind and caring and a lot of people like her and are friends with her. He treats her well in front of everyone else but treats her bad when others aren’t there. I’ve talked to multiple friends about this and they’re all split on it. My best friend thinks that it’s a bad idea and strongly suggests I don’t get involved and completely stop talking to her. They’re worried that i’ll get into a toxic relationship like they used to be in, but i don’t think that it’s fair that they compare this to their previous relationships which are completely different. My other best friend agrees with her and just doesnt want me to get hurt. My other friend and my older cousin think I should go ahead i that’s what i want, but be cautious. Another friend said I can go ahead and be cautious, but that the girl gives off bad vibes. My other cousin said not to trust her because she was willing to kiss me again today but that it’s ultimately my decision. I really like this girl and I don’t believe she’s a bad person, she’s just in a bad situation. Opinions?

3
User Profile: shyfafo
shyfafo August 13th, 2021

It is possible that you might get involved in some drama if you date her to soon. Plus it wouldn’t be good for both of you since she just got out of a toxic relationship. It’s too soon for her to start a new one so both of you might end up getting hurt. My advice would be for you to wait. Let her take some time to herself and figure out what she actually wants. Congratulations on your crush liking you though! Hope this helps :)


User Profile: C60HYBRID
C60HYBRID August 21st, 2021

Ive been single my entire life. But im smart enough to know that ifba woman already in a romantic relationship and shes trying to date you andhim at the same time will stirr up a pitch black storm of hell. Try againg with similar women. Just make sure shes single

User Profile: C60HYBRID
C60HYBRID August 21st, 2021

Also trcomforting her. Also i zoned out near the end wnd i cant edit last message. But treat her well. If you keep the girl you like right then your life plus hers will be great.


Good luck with her