Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why does It feel so good but also so bad?

User Profile: waterlilywithnowater
waterlilywithnowater October 23rd, 2021

Thank you for being bere. I have been in a relationship with a boy for almost 2 years. We really love each other and there are moments in which I feel like he's my soulmate on the other band sometimes being with him makes me feel like I'm not enough or like I am in prison.

He makes me happy but also really sad. I've tried ti leave him a fae times aldready but I Always end up staying or he convinces me to.

We are so differenti, we have such differenti visions of love. I feel like I Need my space and he's vero jelous.

I feel so empty sometimes.

1
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie November 14th, 2021

@waterlilywithnowater

I get the picture. Not an easy decision, I suppose.

Everyone deserves to feel comfortable, connected and completely safe in relationship. I hope you find the answer soon

image_1636887656.png