I just want to share a poem with you guys..hopefully it will bless someone 🤍
Father, I come to You
Most days
And I don't hear
I come boldly
I say: Lord, why aren’t You talking to me
Lord, I need help, so why aren't You helping
Lord, can't You see what I have to deal with
Where are You Lord?
I don't know how to do this
So I get angry
Do I have to adress You as a King before You listen
Or can I talk to You as a friend
I just don't know how Lord
I have so much respect for You Almighty God
And
I know that this prayer sounds arrogant
I am just so confused Lord
I desire You
I call out: Holy Spirit I want to understand
But I sit here
I hear nothing
I feel nothing
How long can I try this time to stay in prayer
Before sin knocks:
No, don't go there, you're going to feel bad
Go there, atleast will feel something
Stop it
Should I rebuke my mind when this happen Lord?
Holy Spirit, please teach me, I want to understand more
God, if I desire You
Aren't You gonna let me understand You more
Lord
I am tired
I want to know You
Please Lord, teach me
Amen.
@Novelwriter beautifully written, ❤with questions alot of people want answers to. I believe God helps you and shows you things/signs in ways that are not always obvious to us. And when we get to the pearly gates, all our questions will become clear ❤ and remember sometimes we need to thank God for unanswered prayers, cause what you wanted so badly once, know you don't need/want. He heard you, he cares, and most importantly he gives us hope ❤❤
@Novelwriter this is so beautiful and very relatable. I love the Lord with my heart but I don't hear Him.
@PoisonedCherry
Friend - I hear Him each day when I read His word. In the Bible is where I find Him.