Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Massage from soul

User Profile: MindfulHimanshu
MindfulHimanshu 1 day ago

Dear friends,

I believe that every emotion is massage from our soul to tell us what we are missing and need to grow and feel inside to make ourselves complete. I also believe that we are in this world to experience the depth of emotions whether mild or strong, andlife will keep on throwing the situations in different forms to make us acknowledge those emotions till we accept them. No matter how much we avoid certain situations, life will ultimately show us the massage from our soul and then only we can find inner peace.

Please share your views.

1
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 20 hours ago

@MindfulHimanshu

I believe we should listen to each message, what it's trying to tell our bodies and minds and souls 💛

To check in regularly.

💛

BvhOfaZ15pYt6d37rsg.gif