I'd like to get to know you all!

I would really love to get to know you all.
Use this post to introduce yourself.
- Your favourite colour?
- Your favourite animal?
And...
- Why did you join the Safety & Knowledge Community?
- What are your inspirations for the S&K Community?
- How do you think we can best keep you safe whilst here?
I'll start this post in the replies.
@iCareUK
Hi everyone!
My name is iCareUK on 7 Cups, but people generally call me iCare, Care or UK, I have 4 children and for work, I work as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary (or elementary in some countries) school with 22x 5/6-year-olds, I also work as a Youth Worker in a Youth Centre and also act as Safeguarding Lead.
I joined the Safety & Knowledge Community because I have a passion for Safety and doing my utmost best to protect people, and a huge part of that is by giving knowledge and guidance, so I got in touch with the leaders here and they were very open and accepting of my desires, so here we are in the foundations of great things to come.
My inspirations for the S&K Community are that it will become a huge part of 7 Cups because as much as I can lead a team of people in the real world, things are a little different online, and safety is the responsibility of everyone, if we look out for each other, we can be in a much safer place, my views for the future I can't really share with you yet, but I plan for great things, and I'd love you all to get involved in the S&K Community and follow the journey of what is to come.
As I mentioned earlier, we can all play a part is keeping each other safe, we can do this by knowing about situations and signs of things not being quite right, and also, how to report it which we will dive into soon once I have looked fully over the Community.
iCareUK ❤️