Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help

User Profile: aquaLion1074
aquaLion1074 September 23rd

Trigger warning: Bad self harm and depression 

I was sh-free for about a month but just relapsed really bad last night... Meaning my ankle looks like I put it through a shredder 😭😭. It was a really rough night with an argument with my parents apon my already Self-Harm and the stress from school just made me auto harm without thinking. Does anyone have a good way to help stop the harm??

2
User Profile: aquaLion1074
aquaLion1074 OP September 23rd

@aquaLion1074

Wait y'all it was meant to say apon my already self-hate...

User Profile: faithfulTree5235
faithfulTree5235 October 1st

Hi, I'm fourteen and I've been struggling with self harm after being sexually assaulted. I won't go into detail because this is your post, it's your safe space and you shouldn't have to feel the need to comfort someone else when you're struggling yourself. I mentioned my story because I want you to know that I understand and relate to you.

I don't have any full proof, good method for stopping but I guess reaching out to someone helps. Even just a little. You don't have to force yourself to stop immediately if it's beyond what you can do right now. I get it, it's a coping mechanism. But if you ever want to talk about your problems, just know that I'm here for you!