Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't think I have friends who like me and that makes the sh worse

User Profile: abookaddict
abookaddict September 22nd

I have a girlfriend. So I know I'm not unliked.

She knows about the sh, but she also struggles. So I’ve lied to her about it if she ever asks if I’ve done it.

To her knowledge, I haven’t for a few months. I’ve done it 3 times just this past week.

And I don’t know who to talk to. I’m not that close with anyone. And I don’t want to put the financial burden of therapy on my parents, or even have them know about it.

Im scared they’ll think I’m doing it for attention, which is also why I haven’t told them I have a girlfriend yet (which comes hand in hand with me not being straight).

but yeah, it would be nice to have a friend I could talk to.

4
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 26th

@abookaddict

It's brave of you to share here 💚 

And be so raw and vulnerable.

And honest 

I'm sorry you don't feel supported.

You are not alone here 💙 

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

User Profile: Violette333
Violette333 September 28th

I was like that too. I don't know how you are now, but I understand you. It seems like it becomes an addiction over time, I felt like that. Keep yourself busy whenever it comes to mind and then sleep. That's how I got rid of it. I know you're not doing it for attention. You're not a burden to anyone, I trust you sweetie 🌟🙌

User Profile: Violette333
Violette333 September 28th

I was like that too. I don't know how you are now, but I understand you. It seems like it becomes an addiction over time, I felt like that. Keep yourself busy whenever it comes to mind and then sleep. That's how I got rid of it. I know you're not doing it for attention. You're not a burden to anyone, I trust you sweetie 🌟🙌

User Profile: braveLand4523
braveLand4523 Thursday

I will be your friend on here we can talk if you want I would be delighted to share my experiences with you too and have an actual friend for once.😁