Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Stopping it doesn't lessen the pain

User Profile: wilthflower
wilthflower September 30th

I haven't hurt myself since 2025, I've tried my best to stop if every single time i have the urge to do so

But

Ths past few months, it's getting harder, and harder to stop myself

I realized forcing myself to stop doesn't lessen the pain

It's more painful,

I don't even know what to do

If stopping doesn't help

And if doing makes it worse

What can i do?

Accept?

No

I don't want to

But.. I tried to stop because people around me started doing sh because of me too and i don't want that.

I don't, want them to be in pain, but I'm responsible for their pain

Even an 11 y.o hurt herself because she copied it from me.

...

Idk what to feel, what to do, or even how to react

Because whatever action I'm gonna take ended up hurting me more

4
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 30th

@wilthflower

You may want to ask yourself do you have a mental health support system in place.. do you have a social support system in place, and is your job and environment good..

If you don't have these things your not going to be able to focus on anything but the release of SH.

I hope you stay strong! Good luck..🌲

User Profile: wilthflower
wilthflower OP October 1st

I don't have a mental health support at all , nor do i have social support system in place, I'm tired but i also know i can't be tired all the time

load more
User Profile: theunluckyclover3
theunluckyclover3 October 1st

@wilthflower

i'm 13 and since I was 11 i've selfharmed

i really want to get better

i'm ashamed of my scars 

but every time somebody says something harsh (I have rsd as part of adhd) 

I just want to cut

and then I feel like its hopeless cuz if i'm this sad and this young then what will my future be like 

User Profile: wilthflower
wilthflower OP October 1st

Online hug for you 🫂, we don't know what the future will be but let's try our best

load more