Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 24th, 2015

IGTBA because I made it home safely from my trip and job interview.

User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 August 24th, 2015

IGTBA because switched at birth tomorrow, and OUAT Sept. 27!!😆

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia September 11th, 2015

IGTBA because I've been able to hang out and play with Rocket more and enjoy my time off!

User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 September 11th, 2015

Iagdtba bcuz OUAT is on the 27th

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia September 13th, 2015

IGTBA because I get to have dinner with friends and celebrate.

User Profile: JennaLovesYou
JennaLovesYou September 13th, 2015

IGTBA because I have the most wonderful friends in the world!!! heart

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia September 13th, 2015

@JennaLovesYou -- I love hearing that!!

load more
User Profile: KiteDancer
KiteDancer September 21st, 2015

A good friend of mine who use to work for Border Patrol says, "Any morning I wake up and find myself above ground is going to be a great day!" I heartily agree! 😄

User Profile: astm
astm September 21st, 2015

Because of my future family heart

User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 September 23rd, 2015

Because i got a new mattress, Empire comes on, and OUAT in 4 days!!!heart

User Profile: dynamicWater7652
dynamicWater7652 September 23rd, 2015

Today was fashion disaster day and it was beautiful