Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
February 19th, 2016

because I never forgot how to smile

February 19th, 2016

For a second I thought this thread was called LGBTQA haha

Anyway, #IGTBA because of my friends who are always there for me

User Profile: ingeniousForest65
ingeniousForest65 March 3rd, 2016

IGBTA Because I'm finally starting to do what I love. Which is working and experimenting with art.

User Profile: Gozzil
Gozzil March 8th, 2016

Igtba because this website is so amazing and everyone is so supportive :)

User Profile: Matildah
Matildah March 20th, 2016

I like this, I'm proud #IGTBA

User Profile: TheBoxingGoldfish
TheBoxingGoldfish May 19th, 2016

@Laura #IGTBA because both hummus and music exist! xD

May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA. It's great to be alive to enjoy the fresh smell of nature after the rain. (which was especially needed in the serious drought we have been experiencing)

User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because of my Lord. 😊heart

User Profile: DauntlessDuck
DauntlessDuck May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because I got to see a beautiful sunset tonight

User Profile: generousTangerine205
generousTangerine205 May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because I finished a big project today!