Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: Brokenwingz
Brokenwingz May 19th, 2016

Great ful to be alive because I have such awsome kids!

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because I've got a small break from classes until I start summer classes (gotta get those credits to transfer)! :)

User Profile: Sister3
Sister3 May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because there is so much beauty in this world.

User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because the Hamilton soundtrack is amazing. smiley

User Profile: Jadeeafer
Jadeeafer May 19th, 2016

To know that loved ones are around you

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 May 19th, 2016

It's FINALLY starting to get warm .. 70 degrees right now and supposedly upper 70's for the rest of the weekend and next week. But, I still keep my winter coat out for a few more weeks .. I don't trust Wisconsin. It could start snowing any minute! ;)

User Profile: Zegiel2323
Zegiel2323 May 19th, 2016

IGTBA: because with a new day, I am able to become stronger in an battles I might face. As I overcome these challenges I call battles, my dreams become more in reach. So it's great to be alive, as I become closer to fulfillment of myself.

1 reply
User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen May 19th, 2016

@Zegiel2323, it feels great to move closer and closer to your true self each day, doesn't it? Well done!

load more
User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen May 19th, 2016

I'm not grumpy at all today, but I'll share something anyway. laugh

There was a thunderstorm this morning, and I stayed in bed and cuddled with my dogs. I love to do that. One of my dogs is scared of thunderstorms, so I think she's not so thrilled about it. LOL! I'll talk to my insurance nurse in about half an hour. I haven't accomplished all of the goals we set last month, but that's OK. I've moved past negative self-talk and don't feel guilty...well, maybe just a teeny tiny bit, but not enough to affect my good mood. And speaking of moods, I haven't had a struggle with depression since February. The eight week program that my insurance company referred me to was awesome. Between that and all the great support here on 7 Cups, I'm still in the "normal" range for depression, stress, anxiety, and sadness. Woohoo!

Well, that's several somethings, but I haven't posted much of anything on the forums in a long time. I wish everyone else a wonderfully beautiful day!

User Profile: FluffySlippers
FluffySlippers May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because my cat is cuddling me :)

User Profile: easyPenny1601
easyPenny1601 May 20th, 2016

IGTBA - I found out about 7 cups today, and I am so grateful for a free resource to help me.

2 replies
User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen May 20th, 2016

@easyPenny1601, Welcome to 7 Cups!

1 reply
User Profile: easyPenny1601
easyPenny1601 May 20th, 2016

Thanks @BridgetAileen

load more
load more