Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: quietDime4559
quietDime4559 July 24th, 2016

#IGTBA because there's so much good in humanity, even when it's hard to see.

User Profile: extraneousletters
extraneousletters July 24th, 2016

#IGTBA because I am so loved by my friends and family. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by so much unconditional love <3

July 24th, 2016

I ate peaches off my first peach tree. My neice reluctantly ate bite. Her face melted and she said, "This is the best peach I've ever had." #IGTBA

User Profile: actriotgirl89
actriotgirl89 July 24th, 2016

#igtba because I'm finally working my dream job full time 💚

User Profile: SoManyQuestions
SoManyQuestions July 24th, 2016

#IGTBA because for the first summer ever I actually have friends that I am seeing. 4 over two weeks! I never thought I'd actually have a summer like everybody else's but there we have it. That's why #IGTBA!!!

July 24th, 2016

Love life

User Profile: Gillian222
Gillian222 July 24th, 2016

#IGTBA because I got to mediatate today!

User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 July 24th, 2016

@Laura

It is IGTBGAA. It's great to be grumpy and alive. :)

User Profile: littleSailboat1995
littleSailboat1995 July 25th, 2016

@Laura Yay! I'm a grumpy person because people are assholes! Nice to be a part of this conversation.

User Profile: healthiestmojojojo
healthiestmojojojo July 25th, 2016

I'm going to be amazing.