Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: ScorchedEarth
ScorchedEarth July 26th, 2016

IGTBA because I'm on vacation out in the sun. I was at a market today that has live goats grazing on the roof.

User Profile: Forrest20
Forrest20 July 26th, 2016

😂 she care me.tnx

User Profile: enthusiasticIdea2236
enthusiasticIdea2236 September 1st, 2016

#IGTBA because I have to chance to talk to those wonderful people I can call my friends yet again.

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 September 16th, 2016

Because I've finally allowed myself to let this guy I've known for a year to take care of me and he makes me so happy. 🙃

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 October 7th, 2016

Because I've finally met a man I can trust and who I can be myself around. Because my future is looking bright and who knew it would involve me staying in my home state. Because I love Cross Fit and now Kickboxing. Because I've possibly found a new career that I will really like and be able to make a living off of. Because things are going well :)

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance March 5th, 2017

IGTBA because life is meant to be celebrated!

1 reply
User Profile: Seraphina2
Seraphina2 March 8th, 2019

#IGTBA Because after i went (and i'm going) through, i'm still alive and I had met increible people who had made me felt very happy and grateful for being alive

load more
User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance March 10th, 2019

IGBTA because I'm going to have a lot of tea and do a lot of reading today!! cheeky

User Profile: littleHummy123
littleHummy123 May 27th, 2019

IGTBA because my cat is cuddling with me. 🥰