Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: OliviaLaurence
OliviaLaurence July 24th, 2015

#IGTBA because I've learned that people are the best adventures out there, and the most beautiful thing you could be in this world is alive.

User Profile: OceanCalm16
OceanCalm16 July 24th, 2015

I have this beautiful community that has helped me grow as a person :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 24th, 2015

@OceanCalm16 -- my feelings exactly!

load more
User Profile: lastnamesosa
lastnamesosa July 24th, 2015

Im bisexual and im so happy i have so many people that support me

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 24th, 2015

@lastnamesosa -- I'm so glad you are able to find support here :) *hugs*

load more
User Profile: hopefulTree78
hopefulTree78 July 24th, 2015

#IGTBA because I got paid today :P

seriously though, its great to be alive, because alive is awesome!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 24th, 2015

@hopefulTree78 -- money is good too though!! Paying bills is always a stress-reliever!!

load more
User Profile: Ila
Ila July 24th, 2015

I'm like the grumpiest person ever, yet it's really great to be alive just because life is life, I would never give up on it!

User Profile: holly29
holly29 July 24th, 2015

#IGTBA Because I'm finally getting over the bad cold I've had all week and I'm going to a good friends wedding this weekend. :)

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 24th, 2015

@holly29 -- I'm glad to hear you're feeling better...have fun at the wedding!

1 reply
User Profile: holly29
holly29 July 24th, 2015

Thank you! smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: electricWinter6
electricWinter6 July 24th, 2015

#IGTBA because I can help people and that makes me happy :)

User Profile: revanth1538
revanth1538 July 24th, 2015

lovely thought n happy to see the comments

User Profile: Tanya12
Tanya12 July 24th, 2015

#IGTBA cause i spent time and looked really nice for meeting a mate even though the sun went away

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 24th, 2015

@Tanya12 -- getting dressed up feels nice sometimes :)

1 reply
User Profile: Tanya12
Tanya12 July 24th, 2015

i know sometimes i forget how pretty i feel when i do it was nice for once

load more
load more
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 24th, 2015

IGTBA bc my brother in law is in town and I get to see more family this week!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 24th, 2015

@Laura -- I'm seeing family right now as well and it's AWESOME!

load more