Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: trashyvv
trashyvv March 31st, 2020

i did my laundy

talked to a friend on the phone

played the sims 4

2 replies
User Profile: PurpleVervain
PurpleVervain March 31st, 2020

I also played sims! But I have the sims free play @trashyvv

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 31st, 2020

Well done @trashyvv laugh

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Aurathebeast
Aurathebeast March 31st, 2020

I made my self food

lesrned Logic Pro x with 2 hrs of tutorials and purchased it. I feel a lot more comfortable with it now.

studied the Bible book of Jhon.
Learning how to walk with God. I believe it's the ever flow the generations and what they believe. I like how they say god is love.
And this book has been studied for over 2000 years

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 31st, 2020

Sounds like a very satisfying time @Aurathebeast heart

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: PurpleVervain
PurpleVervain March 31st, 2020

made pancakes 🥞

read a chapter in my book 📖

Stretched 🧘‍♀️

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 31st, 2020

Lovely @PurpleVervain wink

Hope you enjoyed the pancakes!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: EmilyWhite13
EmilyWhite13 March 31st, 2020

I did my chores

I played with my dogs

I talked to my fiends

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 31st, 2020

Well done @EmilyWhite13laugh

You're doing great!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: thoughtfulSmiles74
thoughtfulSmiles74 March 31st, 2020

Today:

-I searched for prospective apartments to move into

-Wrote out my workout calendar for the month of April

-Reactivated my 7Cups listener account + listened and helped 1 person! :) (that was the highlight of my day)

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 31st, 2020

So pleased you reactivated your account @thoughtfulSmiles74laugh

Your needed and appreciated, always!

Lucy2heart

1 reply
User Profile: thoughtfulSmiles74
thoughtfulSmiles74 April 1st, 2020

@lucy2

Thank you so much for you thoughtful comment! I appreciate it!

Hoping you are having a beautiful day today, Lucy2! smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 31st, 2020

1. standup call

2. more work on community team OKRs - numbers crunching + 24 in 24 planning

3. emails and PMs

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 31st, 2020

Thank you for all you do @Heather225 yes You're doing a great job!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: kalememe
kalememe March 31st, 2020

I did my English homework

I watched my Anthropology video lecture

I studied terms for my test tomorrow

User Profile: Andie88
Andie88 March 31st, 2020

I talked with my husband

I found this chat thing

I did got up and out of bed for 2hours

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 31st, 2020

That's good @Andie88 yes

Always helps to communicate with others!

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: crimsonHuman917
crimsonHuman917 March 31st, 2020

1. I helped my daughter with her at-home homework

2. I showered and put make up on

3. I stop letting my bf take advantage of me

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 31st, 2020

That's great @crimsonHuman917

Really positive actions, well doneyes

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Power
Power March 31st, 2020

1. Planned upcoming Peer Support Meetings
2. Discussed new ideas with Community Managers
3. Catching up on various projects

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 31st, 2020

That's great @Power yes

Thank you for everything you do!

Lucy2

load more