Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: PostHocErgoPropterHoc
PostHocErgoPropterHoc March 31st, 2020

I went to Target to look for sanitizing sprays for work as we're an essential business.

I took the time to talk to my grandmother on the phone as she lives alone.

I cooked a yummy dinner for my family and I.

User Profile: aneckoingotham
aneckoingotham March 31st, 2020

Video chatted with family members

Worked on a puzzel

Drew in my sketchbook

User Profile: mariexo
mariexo March 31st, 2020

i updated my cv

i did the dishes

I spent time with my pet

User Profile: Jacksonthejackson
Jacksonthejackson March 31st, 2020

I applied to a job as an online tutor

I took a nice walk and met some fantastic cats

I cooked dinner for my girlfriend

User Profile: Fivel05
Fivel05 March 31st, 2020

I chatted 1on1 with someone about my feelings

I took my Medication

Went to work

User Profile: Jarjar7
Jarjar7 March 31st, 2020

I ate Chick-Fil-A

I did my humanities homework.

I went longboarding with my boyfriend and my dog.

User Profile: Nycole2
Nycole2 March 31st, 2020

Went to work

Watched TV

Did Zumba (first time)

User Profile: toughPrune941
toughPrune941 March 31st, 2020

I went on a walk.

i spent time with my kids.

I found this space.

User Profile: cuddlyDay48
cuddlyDay48 March 31st, 2020

3 things I did today:

1- Yoga

2- I worked from home

3- Painting

User Profile: SweetGamerLeef
SweetGamerLeef March 31st, 2020

Listened to my needs and took care of myself.

Working on some drawing.

Making sure girlfriend is okay.