Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: aquaCat5314
aquaCat5314 April 18th, 2020

1. Went to work

2. Came back to 7 cups

3. got the kids to sleep

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@aquaCat5314

Welcome back! laugh

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: lovehummingbirdsCindy
lovehummingbirdsCindy April 18th, 2020

1. I'm dealing with a new HR manager at my job; she called me yesterday and left me so dispirited so today I did something for me and called in sick.

2. I took a 2 hour walk through nature near my house - there was no one, there were flowers all along the trail, the birds were singing, it felt special.

3. I took time to read something I really enjoy and I went and picked up supplies.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@lovehummingbirdsCindy

Sorry you were dispirited but so pleased you had some wonderful 'me time'

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: surviving31
surviving31 April 18th, 2020

3 things I have done today:

1. Cleaned my room and had breakfast.

2. Started searching for online courses to improve myself.

3. Here on 7Cups to work on my mental health.

3 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@surviving31

Good to know you are making positive headway, hope you find a course that inspires yousmiley

Lucy2<3

User Profile: Runningwolf1018
Runningwolf1018 April 19th, 2020

@surviving31 Great! What great steps you made today!

User Profile: inteligentwonderful2398
inteligentwonderful2398 April 19th, 2020

@surviving31 i am learning a new profession, i got my bed made, and i am here listening to people. and started to learn a new language, stoped smoking, bought a cabin in the woods, and changed my atitude

load more
User Profile: mysteriousSunset8318
mysteriousSunset8318 April 18th, 2020

3 things I have done today:

1. I finally opened up to someone else about how I am feeling. It took a long time to admit I am struggling with my mental health.

2. I exercised today which made me feel so good! Exercise helps uplift my mood.

3. I took some time for myself to just relax and have a bath which was nice as I don't ever take time out for myself

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@mysteriousSunset8318

Congratulations on finding the courage to talk about your worries, that' a great step forward, well done!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Tachee
Tachee April 18th, 2020

1. made ear savers for medical staff

2. Put my new bed base together

3. Had a productive conversation on here!

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@Tachee

That's brilliant, you have many talents, thank you!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: friendlyWriter5019
friendlyWriter5019 April 18th, 2020

1. Clean the house.

2. Read poetry.

3. Spend time being calm in a windy afternoon.

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

Great ! @friendlyWriter5019

Love it that you read poetry, very soothing I imagine!

Lucy2heart

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

Great ! @friendlyWriter5019

Love it that you read poetry, very soothing I imagine!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: Dimara
Dimara April 18th, 2020

3 key things:

- told my mom something that I had been keeping a secret for a year

- took new 1-1 chats with members and supported new listeners

- started organising my links, working on forumposts...

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@Dimara

Really hope you felt better for taking your Mum into your confidence heart


Lucy2

User Profile: Runningwolf1018
Runningwolf1018 April 19th, 2020

@Dimara

Fantastic successes!!

load more
User Profile: sweetSummer8201
sweetSummer8201 April 18th, 2020

i listened to someone and helped them it was very rewarding

i ate a delicious pizza for breakfast 🍕 😋

i tried to meditate

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@sweetSummer8201

Sounds like a very positive day, Thank you!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: Traveller8
Traveller8 April 18th, 2020

Had a nice 6 hour sleeep

Deep breathing and meditation

Replied messages from members

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@Traveller8 Thank you!

Relaxation and 7cups, goes together somehow doesn't it?

Lucy2heart

1 reply
User Profile: Traveller8
Traveller8 April 18th, 2020

@lucy

Absolutely right Lucy

load more
load more
User Profile: Argonauts
Argonauts April 18th, 2020

Three things I have done today:

1. Donate food and essential things to needy ones in this Epidemic.

2. Read an amazing book " what the Buddha taught"

3. Spent time with family

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@Argonauts

Wow that sounds so interesting!

Lucy2heart

load more