Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Beaconx
Beaconx September 21st, 2020

@GlenM

I will like to function at safety and site security as requirements for my Leadership development program

Thanks

User Profile: bubblyJulie
bubblyJulie September 23rd, 2020

@GlenM

1. I became a Verified Listener.

2. I applied for a leadership position.

3. I listen and respect members.

User Profile: lovelyNight9853
lovelyNight9853 September 25th, 2020

1. Trying to be on this consistently and doing my best

2. Trying to lift up my fellow listeners as well

3. Trying new things to get more involved on this site

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 25th, 2020

1, Job serch
2, Apply job
3, Play with my puppy

User Profile: dancingMoment7201
dancingMoment7201 September 25th, 2020

Listen to members with compassion and non-judgmental mind

Give out advice in listener support chat

Complete some badges and training

September 27th, 2020

1. Encourging interaction within the internship teen

2. Get more people to enroll in the honors project

3. Ensure inters get the guidance they need

User Profile: Seeker1898
Seeker1898 September 27th, 2020

Catch up on work

Finish my theses

move into my new office

User Profile: hopedreamlove
hopedreamlove September 27th, 2020

1.) Hung out in Teen Listeners room and offered chat support

2.) Took some listener coaching requests

3.) Worked on teen discussion project

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind"

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 28th, 2020

1,gym
2,work
3,post a message here, did the daily routine

User Profile: Irena0225
Irena0225 September 29th, 2020

1. Better communication-7 cups as a website is already very efficient, but mobile is what we use the most, however, the mobile app isn't very useful as a communication tool. If we want to make a stronger connection, we need a better way to do the communication.

2. Better mechanism-though 7 cups work really hard trying to make it fair, there is something still unfair in this community, for example, when listeners feel very uncomfortable, they'll have to warn the member again and again until blocking. Some different mechanisms have to be figuring out to help listeners do better with their job.

3. Better organization- I think as a new listener, the instructions weren't that clear, and it is still not very clear for some of us. And also through LDP, I feel like it is very confusing and messy, I want to make clearer plans for listeners.