Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: starryJoy2222
starryJoy2222 9 hours ago

@GlenM

Today I have:

- replied to my LDP mentor about roles and articulating my north star!

- done some work on my LDP coursework that I'll take into future roles

- spent time in the LSR to connect with my fellow listeners and create a joyful ;) moment!

🌟 Joy 🌟