Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: HopeAura
HopeAura March 14th, 2025

@Hope I took a break from the 7cups and set my schedule.

User Profile: SparklesFly
SparklesFly March 19th, 2025

@Hope

Today I'm been to my strength and balance class 46 minutes exercise.   I also binge watched S.W.A.T. on Netflix as its removed at the end of this month. I enjoyed lots of snuggles from my cat Tammy this afternoon,  always a pick me up on a cloudy dull day.

User Profile: lovelyBlossom5344
lovelyBlossom5344 March 21st, 2025

@Hope

Hi everyone! 😊

To make sure I’m taking care of myself, today I decided to take a break from 7 Cups and spend some quality time offline. I realized that I've been a bit too immersed lately, and taking that time off really helped me recharge.

Additionally, I set boundaries by saying no to a task that I knew I couldn't commit to at the moment. I’ve learned that it's okay to decline when I'm at capacity—protecting my mental and emotional energy is key.

I also made sure to take some time for self-care, like going for a walk outside and enjoying some quiet time to myself. It’s important for me to stay balanced and not burn out from overcommitment.

How about you all? What are some things you’re doing to prevent burnout? Let’s support each other in staying healthy and balanced! 

User Profile: SweetSunset92
SweetSunset92 April 4th, 2025

@Hope

To prevent burnout today, I reviewed my self-care schedule and decided on a day to take off each week. I reduced the number of 1-1 chats I took today. Also, I focused on activities that recharge me such as taking short naps, reading for 30 minutes, and meditating. 

User Profile: calmingMemory13
calmingMemory13 April 7th, 2025

I find a relaxing hobby, read, participate in mind stimulating games or eat health snack or meal.

User Profile: LEETLEBIRD2580
LEETLEBIRD2580 April 8th, 2025

@Hope The day just started but I decided to focus on completing my courses for 7Cups internship program hoping to accept requests after this instead of doing both at once. In this way, I can prevent burnout. 

User Profile: Rose1324
Rose1324 April 15th, 2025

@Hope

I took the day off from homework and somewhat relaxed and did things on 7 Cups. Then eat dinner at 6 pm and at around 9 pm, watch TV and relax before bed. 

User Profile: Rose1324
Rose1324 April 15th, 2025

@Hope

I took time for myself today and just slacked off and didn't do my homework as well.

User Profile: Rose1324
Rose1324 April 17th, 2025

@Hope

I do my adult coloring and relax on my days off. I also sometimes take naps to recharge. I also talk to my friends or watch my favorite movies or shows. 


positive-energy.gif

User Profile: wonderfulBlueberry7326
wonderfulBlueberry7326 April 19th, 2025

Today I've taken some time to sit outside and watch the birds as a way to recharge and prevent burnout.