Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: joyousHeart1642
joyousHeart1642 June 15th, 2022

I have decided to take a self-care break today from replying to member after spending 5 days consecutively in doing so😊

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity June 23rd, 2022

@Hope

I spent less time speaking with members today once I see they have reached their own mental resolution

User Profile: rae723
rae723 June 23rd, 2022

@Hope

I watched some of my favourite anime under a cozy blanket! :)

User Profile: Marie7cups
Marie7cups June 27th, 2022

@Hope

I made sure to spend some time out of the house. I also got plenty of sleep and worked on a few crafts .

User Profile: BrightandGentleHand
BrightandGentleHand August 9th, 2022

Pinning down an issue is a bit of a struggle for me. Sometimes I don't really realize that a member is already abusive until about 30 minutes or so later. Realizing this, I tried to apply what was recommended in the forums and I think I am doing better.

User Profile: Mercutio7
Mercutio7 August 11th, 2022

@Hope

I completed my listener verification today so I am now going to take a break to do my hobbies before I do any other chatstoday.

User Profile: Mercutio7
Mercutio7 August 13th, 2022

@Hope

I have continued my break from chats today and focused on completing other areas of my internship for 7 cups.

User Profile: Anxin
Anxin August 13th, 2022

@Hope

I chat and help people on 7 cups if I'm exhausted by school work or just don't wanna do it

User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 September 17th, 2022

@Hope

I take chats for a certain amount of time each and if the time exceeds i schedule it for next day or say them to connect to other listeners.I take breaks after chats.

I do take one to two days off each week.

User Profile: versatileLily7902
versatileLily7902 November 7th, 2022

@Hope

To prevent burnout I went to bed earlier and woke up refreshed the next day and finished the task I needed to do for school