Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: Ayoe
Ayoe August 12th, 2023

@Hope

I felt that I was reaching my limit for chats today and stopped taking chats after that for today and went on a walk instead and made myself coffee

1 reply
User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 August 12th, 2023

@Ayoe

Oh nice how was the walk

load more
User Profile: Clarezg
Clarezg August 13th, 2023

@Hope I took a long break today was my first time taking a member after a couple of days and I set up a timeframe to talk as soon as we started the conversation

August 13th, 2023
User Profile: Alambo905
Alambo905 August 27th, 2023

@Hope

I had taken a mini break from Saturday to Sunday, from accepting member chat requests.

I created a member account and connected with a listener!

I focused on my growth path.

User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 August 28th, 2023

I journal

2 replies
User Profile: calmKermit7178
calmKermit7178 August 28th, 2023

@blissfulTouch29 meee too

1 reply
User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 August 28th, 2023

@calmKermit7178 yeah

load more
load more
User Profile: calmKermit7178
calmKermit7178 August 28th, 2023

@Hope self care

User Profile: Alambo905
Alambo905 August 28th, 2023

Met up with friends and hanged out for sometime.

1 reply
User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 August 30th, 2023

@YourListener00

thats a good one

load more
User Profile: bestBraveheart57
bestBraveheart57 October 12th, 2023

@Hope

Today i only take growth path

User Profile: WayJay
WayJay October 26th, 2023

@Hope

I did breathing and meditation, as well as took some time to spend with family that I would have otherwise spent working. 


User Profile: JoyfulPumpkin
JoyfulPumpkin October 28th, 2023

I did some self care activities, such as mindfulness.