Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When you think of 7 Cups, what song do you hear?

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 August 25th, 2020

Hello, everybirdy!

I was chatting with the ambassador team about music that reminds us of our community, and it got me thinking about how therapeutic music is. Music is powerful stuff capable of universally connecting people worldwide. (Speaking of, we have a Music Therapy project you should check out!)

I'd like to hear from you: what song(s) make you think 7 Cups? The community, the mission, anything that you feel reflects us and who we are!

Let's see how many suggestions we can get! Maybe we can compile them all in a playlist!

(Youtube links are okay! Go go go!)

143
User Profile: pluckyCranberry8097
pluckyCranberry8097 August 29th, 2020

Praying by Kesha

User Profile: Jinxie
Jinxie August 29th, 2020

James Arthur - Recovery

User Profile: Highlandlake
Highlandlake August 29th, 2020

Alecia Keyes Good Jobsmiley

One Republic Better Dayscool

User Profile: AzureSeele
AzureSeele August 29th, 2020

Talk to me- cavetown

User Profile: KaliWolfie
KaliWolfie August 29th, 2020

I just think of someone with a melodic voice like Ed Sheeran.

User Profile: supplediamond7
supplediamond7 August 29th, 2020

If I can help somebody as I pass along, them my living will not be in vain

User Profile: Justlovewickedly84
Justlovewickedly84 August 29th, 2020

Lean on me

User Profile: Ore0
Ore0 August 29th, 2020

The Cups song by Anna Kendrick

User Profile: WayMaker
WayMaker August 29th, 2020

He aint Heavy, He's my Brother - by the Hollies

User Profile: Oxatnik
Oxatnik August 30th, 2020

Before you go- Lewis Capaldi