Silver
Hello!
I feel this heavy stuff on my heart for quite a while now. Unfortunately, it's heavier now.
I've gotten into this competition. I poured everything. My best. My heart. My soul.
Unfortunately, I didn't win the first place. What's more heartbreaking is that, I've fallen into the second place.
It only means that I was there. I was good. But never good enough.
@gentleOak7196
I was a number one national champion 🏆 at Mortal Kombat 2. Somebody was actually in 1st place originally but they got caught cheating and kicked out of the tournament.. i've always wondered if they were better than me..
We all want to be on top, what truly matters is the "journey" not the destination..
For me being number 1 was overated, I was excited for about a month and a half then moved on with my life. As long as you did your best that's good enough.
I won 3rd place once in our school physical fitness team and I was prouder that I achieved that.
🌲