Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just saying hello

User Profile: LadyDuff
LadyDuff October 2nd

Hlo and good morning. I am new to tbis social app in general and its super awkward being here. Just wanted to say hello and i am from NY.

3

Hiya @LadyDuff welcome to the community. 

Can understand feeling socially awkward and hesitant around a new space/ people, please be assured to take your time in exploring around. 💛

How are you doing today? 
User Profile: LadyDuff
LadyDuff OP 3 days ago

hi there , i did not see your response. I appreciate you so much for reaching out. And giving so mu h positive feedback and vibes.

User Profile: LadyDuff
LadyDuff OP 3 days ago

hi there , i did not see your response. I appreciate you so much for reaching out. And giving so mu h positive feedback and vibes.

load more