Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Spread the love of God! Share how God has shown his love to you.

User Profile: TheMagicBread
TheMagicBread June 22nd

As for me. Jesus always provides things to be grateful for. Paul says "Thank God I'm everything". Everything I have is an opportunity to thank God. He never gives up on us. Even when we think he has. He heals our uncleanness and is not disgusted in us.

6

@TheMagicBread

Everything. I dont have words for that. God so loves me that his love completely broke me, changed me, healed me... I mean... he is the best thing that happened to my life. I am grateful for everything, every good thing that is from God... and even the bad ones that are not from him, turns to good. god-my.gif

User Profile: TheMagicBread
TheMagicBread OP June 22nd

Amen! Love your Post.

@TheMagicBread

Love your post too, thank you!christ-love-lights-the-heart.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 22nd

@TheMagicBread

Jesus is responsible for my happiness 💚🤗

relax-strong.gif

User Profile: Kailena
Kailena July 2nd

@themagicbread

Jesus has given new life to me. I was saved back then, but something very bad happened to me (SA). I was sick and couldn’t eat solid foods for 4 years and lived off of liquids. I was 80lbs living in the hospital practically(since I had to go just about every other day and week for fluids). It started 2020-2021 time frame. One day I felt sick tired of it as my body didn’t want liquids anymore and asked God to give me strength to do it or I would just end it. I was able to eat again April 2025 as it was Taco Bell burrito. It sounds silly, but I’m grateful God kept me alive during that time even though I begged to just die so many times.

Thank you Jesus. ❤️

Though I still struggle with foods as I still have ARFID, I can eat and am blessed. ❤️

User Profile: Kailena
Kailena July 2nd

@themagicbread

Jesus has given new life to me. I was saved back then, but something very bad happened to me (SA). I was sick and couldn’t eat solid foods for 4 years and lived off of liquids. I was 80lbs living in the hospital practically(since I had to go just about every other day and week for fluids). It started 2020-2021 time frame. One day I felt sick tired of it as my body didn’t want liquids anymore and asked God to give me strength to do it or I would just end it. I was able to eat again April 2025 as it was Taco Bell burrito. It sounds silly, but I’m grateful God kept me alive during that time even though I begged to just die so many times.

Thank you Jesus. ❤️

Though I still struggle with foods as I still have ARFID, I can eat and am blessed. ❤️