Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's talk about songs!!

User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU April 6th, 2023

What's the song that is really into you at the moment and why.

98
User Profile: goldenLime749
goldenLime749 May 5th, 2023

@NickyYayUwU

I am really into my tears ricochet by Taylor Swift recently. I got the lovely chance to attend her concert recently and this is my favorite song by her. It helps when a song can place words where you feel you never could.

1 reply
User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU OP May 5th, 2023

Oooh that's interesting.❤️ Thanks for sharing with us your fav song!! 🥰

load more
User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 May 5th, 2023

@NickyYayUwU

I Believe by Fantasia

Cause it speaks of empowerment and strength. I always think of myself as a weak person and I can't do anything that can make me reach my goals. But hearing this song makes me think that if I believe, I can soar and be on the top of the world. :)

1 reply
User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU OP May 5th, 2023

Aww, that's nice. Sometimes, I don't even know how, songs can sometimes make us feel much stronger, maybe because we can relate to the lyrics or the story behind them..I don't know..

Thank for sharing!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ And don't forget to keep believing in yourself!! <3

load more
User Profile: vacatorombola
vacatorombola May 5th, 2023

@NickyYayUwU currently i'm listening to a lot of the 1975 and phoebe bridgers, i really like kyoto and chinese satellite by phoebe annnd undo by the 1975 and if you're too shy let me know by them too

2 replies
User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU OP May 5th, 2023

Ahh 70's vibes... They're sooo good and chill..

Nice choise!! 💚💚💚💚

User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU OP May 5th, 2023

Ps: with "70's vibes" I meant the group, not the decade, just to be clear because the previous message sounded weird lol.

load more
User Profile: NirvanaDollBaby
NirvanaDollBaby May 5th, 2023

@NickyYayUwU

I'm, for some reason, obsessed with Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People, but the song that hits my soul right now is Ghost by Badflower, which is about a failed suicide attempt and then a follow-up attempt. The last line of that songs gets me every.single.time.

2 replies
User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU OP May 5th, 2023

I heard it before and it's soo chilly ❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU OP May 5th, 2023

Ohhh cool!!!! 💙💙💙🥺🥺

load more
User Profile: solipistsx
solipistsx May 5th, 2023

I don’t wanna do this anymore by XXXTENTACION.

1 reply
User Profile: NickyYayUwU
NickyYayUwU OP May 5th, 2023

I remember that I cried when I listened to that song. Not because of the song itself, but because that singer is now an angel in the sky. He'll be always missed, even if I wasn't really a fan of xxxtentacion. ❤️✝️

load more
User Profile: Kyza
Kyza May 5th, 2023

Four by Sleeping at Last. Probably because it's an existential crisis type of song, but I adore it.

User Profile: DerpyDoll
DerpyDoll May 5th, 2023

Cyanide Sun - HIM (Ville Valo) - something about this song just hits me deep.

User Profile: Brookiegirly
Brookiegirly May 6th, 2023

@NickyYayUwU definately lost boy by ruth b cause its like a comforting thought and sunflower from sierra burgess is a loser cause soemtimes im just feeling amazing and awful all at once lol

User Profile: LightoftheMoon805
LightoftheMoon805 May 6th, 2023

@NickyYayUwU

I'm into "Shock" which one of the last openings to Attack on Titan.

Celebrating the new episode! 🥳

User Profile: jazzmint
jazzmint May 6th, 2023

A few days ago I started listening to "The Oh Hellos" and I really like them, don't know if it's the rhythm or the melodies or just the combination of every sound that when I put both earphones I feel like I'm flying somewhere else.


I'm really into their song "This Will End" from the album Dear Wormwood, it's lyrics just stabbed my heart and made me cry, despite the title the song is not depressing and the melodies that accompanies it it's magical to me