Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I know I'm young but I just want to be loved.

User Profile: Ilikenature08
Ilikenature08 October 5th, 2024

Yk I really know I have a lot of time left to find somebody who I can love and somebody who loves me but even at this young age I already feel like I'm at my limit of waiting. It's probably because from a young age I started reading Fanfictions of my favorite ships and watching every Boys love movie I could find on Netflix(I don't have a gay fetish or what ever you call it.) I never knew what real love looked like because my parents were the worst couple ever(and they started divorcing when I was 4½.) Well and the more I watch my favorite shows the more I wish I had somebody that would hold me like the couples in Netflix shows do. Also because mostly they always film about Teens and Teen love and I know that I don't have to have a partner at such a young age but it would be nice yk? I feel so lonely having nobody to talk to, not even my so-called friends. Nobody I can trust or to cuddle with for hours(I love physical touch), no best friend, and also no partner. I have like nobody to take my hand while we both walk down the path of life and that's why I long more for this special bond especially because i don't really feel loved by anyone around me. And yk I have stuff like Character.ai but it's fun for a while until reality kicks in and you realize you have been talking to a bot of you favorite character for 3h and then it's no fun anymore. I don't use it often anyway. The only thing left is to imagine. I have a good imagination, but it becomes sad after a while, yk? And while almost everyone around me had or has a partner, I just sit there waiting for the right one while I didn't even have my first kiss yet. And it makes me feel more lonely. If I had a good friend or so, maybe the wish of finding love wouldn't be as big as right now. And the worst thing is if you have a couple in a show that you really love and they have a relationship you really wish for. It makes your priorities higher which isn't bad I think because you should get what you want but for real now how long will it take me to find a relationship like Nick Nelson and Charlie Spring have and how long will it take me to find somebody like Wilhelm that would give up his crown for his boyfriend.


Right..


I really want to wait until I find the one, but it's getting really lonely the more I wait.

40
User Profile: Silence0045
Silence0045 October 8th, 2024

@Ilikenature08  its like your me , just idk who you are. ive watched so many love story and watch so many teen story , including just males. ive lost count. its like craving something,  but you know you cant have or wont get. 


i wish i knew you. 

12 replies
User Profile: Ilikenature08
Ilikenature08 OP October 8th, 2024

Ahhh, yesss same and the fact I've been hanging on to stuff like this since 4 years is killing me😭

User Profile: Ilikenature08
Ilikenature08 OP October 8th, 2024

Well, it's never too late to learn about the other, isn't it^^

10 replies
User Profile: Silence0045
Silence0045 October 8th, 2024

@Ilikenature08 true exactly true, would you like to message? I'm new to this entire website. i got onto today. 

9 replies
User Profile: Ilikenature08
Ilikenature08 OP October 8th, 2024

Yess ofc I would love to!!! I also only downloaded it like 3-4 days ago.

8 replies
User Profile: Silence0045
Silence0045 October 8th, 2024

@Ilikenature08   Ok, um.  how do i go about this. is there a specific way?

7 replies
User Profile: Ilikenature08
Ilikenature08 OP October 8th, 2024

Uh.. idk actually😭

6 replies
User Profile: Silence0045
Silence0045 October 8th, 2024

@Ilikenature08 how about this, ill give you my email about we can go from there. 

5 replies
User Profile: Ilikenature08
Ilikenature08 OP October 8th, 2024

Okay sounds good!

1 reply
User Profile: Silence0045
Silence0045 October 8th, 2024

@Ilikenature08  mykia2007@yahoo.com  (just like that) 

load more
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 8th, 2024

@Ilikenature08 @Silence0045

A kind reminder. 7cups is an anonymous website so your anonymity and safety are ensured. Please do not give out personal contact info and or make offsite contact since it is against the guidelines and would have consequences. 

Members cannot message one another but can stay in contact in the forums or (in your case) in discussions or chats on the teen side. 


2 replies
User Profile: Ilikenature08
Ilikenature08 OP October 8th, 2024

Oh okay sorry I didn't know..

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 8th, 2024

@Ilikenature08

It's okay, you're new here and there is a lot to learn. You can always message an Adult Teen Listener, listener with ATL badge if you have any questions. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 8th, 2024

@Ilikenature08

2 replies
User Profile: Silence0045
Silence0045 October 8th, 2024

@amiablePeace77   sorry, i didn't know how else to communicate on here, it's my first time. but I deleted my message. 

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 8th, 2024

@Silence0045

All good Silence and thank you for deleting the message! As I mentioned before you can always message an Adult Teen Listener (listener with ATL badge) if you have any questions. 

load more
load more
User Profile: EMPulse
EMPulse October 9th, 2024

I get the feeling. My ex took a liking to Scott Pilgrim, and after watching the show, I see why. It heavily represented our relationship and it just made me long for that relationship that we were building, but like the future Scott warned, she ran away. Though for them it was technically a break that he didn't understand. For me, she just left. It sucks seeing something that you came so close to having, only for it to disappear.

User Profile: patchw
patchw October 10th, 2024

hii i've kinda have the same situation you are in right now so i guess i don't have to explain myself any more further, i also just want someone to talk to and someone who understands and appreciates me

User Profile: AllyLovesListening
AllyLovesListening October 10th, 2024

You'll find that someone!