*LONG* please somebody help me i NEED advice and i’m so so anxious about this situation ..
Okay so I liked this girl, d, when she was in a relationship. A really TOXIC relationship And i backed away from her when i found out, but she came back to me and we got really really close. Like i started to love her, i loved her so much that she went to the hospital for her blood sugar and i was so worried for her i had a panic attack so bad it temporarily paralyzed me and i went to the hospital with her.. we’ve been through literally everything together, but her “gf” is crazy. She talks to her like she’s worthless but she’s not allowed to get out of the relationship without being literally abused. Her mental health got bad because of her and i was helping her through it and she said i was her peace she needed. Her gf keeps blocking me off of her phone to where i can’t talk to her because she KNOWS d loves me and she just won’t let her go. On top of THAT, the gf blocked like all of D’s literal friends. Like she blocked her best friend of 3 YEARS. and so nobody can contact her except the gf basically and she tries to actually physically fight me every time i just LOOK at D. i don’t know what to do at all. Like what do i even do? Do I fight her so she doesn’t have the right to talk anymore or do I wait it out… do i move on… do i try to find a way to contact her… do i report the abuse… do i tell somebody? what do i do? and i have really bad anxiety and it’s making me so so anxious and it’s not fair. It’s not fair that she’s with her when she’s like that and all i’ve ever done is care .. what do i do
I think a guideline here is that we can’t give advice.
I think she needs to want to leave and to make plan to leave. Nobody can help her if she continues to stay. You can only help if she is ready.
I hope you think of yourself first. You do what you think is safe right now for her and for you. Please don’t stress yourself over this. It is not within your control of what neither of them do. If you are really worry, I suggest you call a local hotline or abuse line and ask them the proper procedure to report, when you should report, what happens when you do, and if it will put her in danger; or help to determine if she even wants it. When you talk to the right profession, you might get the help you need.
I help everything works out for you.
@Mdreaming101 The guideline says: "Giving medical advice is not permitted." The question asked in this thread is not medical, therefore giving advice is permitted.
I agree that becoming stressed about things you cannot control does no one any good. Taking care of your own mental health has to be the priority.
Charlie