Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Do You Wish People Knew About Your Mental Health

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS May 15th, 2025

image_1747309838.png

What Do You Wish People Knew About Your Mental Health

Living with mental health challenges sadly often means dealing with misconceptions or feeling misunderstood.

If you could tell others just one thing about your experience, what would it be?

Maybe it’s something people get wrong.
Maybe it’s something they never ask.
Maybe it’s what you wish someone had said to you or perhaps something else!

Please share below if you feel comfortable to do so. I look forward to reading your contributions and discussing such an important topic. 🌻

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
190
User Profile: quietCity701
quietCity701 July 22nd, 2025

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

User Profile: creativeStrings1531
creativeStrings1531 July 22nd, 2025

That it's been hard for me I've dealt with a lot of trauma and I said some ugly things to people in my life cuz I feel that they're wrong for things that they did during my childhood and now I'm a 51-year-old adult and having problems dealing with it

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 July 26th, 2025

For many with effort, determination an hard work it is very possible to over come And come to a place of healing.

User Profile: Summer2025
Summer2025 July 26th, 2025

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

My brain works slightly slower than a 'normal' person's when anxious 

User Profile: Crystal344
Crystal344 July 26th, 2025

I wish they knew, it's not laziness, it's my mind and body shutting down, I wish they knew, there is always a reason, but it's unexplainable.....

User Profile: andrewtan99
andrewtan99 July 26th, 2025

I'm confused about my mbti like some others

User Profile: Dubious9988
Dubious9988 July 26th, 2025

Some disorder have phases and episodes, I wish others know that there are times that you are full with positive energy and sometimes you at your lowest.

User Profile: limeCat9290
limeCat9290 July 26th, 2025

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

hey !! i just want to express myself , i easily cut off people from my life when i see them doing something very wrong with me , i  do not text them or you can simply say that i avoid them . when someone do something wrong to me without my fault , its difficult for me to overcome that , i keep on thinking about it for many days , my mom says that it's wrong to cut off from the people although you know they are wrong but then also give them another chance , why ???? what should i do please suggest should i give them more chance ? how to overcome the overthinking created by them , ignoring them it's very hard when you know that you have to face them in very function !!!

i need your valuable words💖 , please suggest some way or suggest something to be mentally strong 

i have not expressed in a good way but i hope you understand 

User Profile: NobodyKnow5
NobodyKnow5 July 26th, 2025

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS don't ask, you don't understand.

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 July 26th, 2025

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS To be positive after years of brokeness it takes a lot of work but there is a yellow light at da end of da tunnel