Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one thing would you never would like to change about yourself? What is one thing you like to work on?

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 July 20th, 2025


What is one thing you never would like to change about yourself? What is one thing you like to work on?


Kindly click here and fill out this short form to add or remove your names from the taglist Taglist

Taglist Updated 7-14-25 @3timesLeo @4Jasmine @abbylov3s @adrjust1 @Admirablerainbow2825 @adventureawaits777 @adventurousBranch3786 @Alaskanskies @AlexMbale @allen99 @allnaturalWillow7138 @alysianna @ambitiousGlobe3422 @ambitioushope1234 @ambitiousHickory9113 @amiablePeace77 @Ashy123 @Astralboy @augustine1304 @balderasdavid799 @BeamsOfHope00 @Beepyy @bence2 @bestSugar5181 @bestThinker1986 @BipolarBear1983 @BlackyDragon @blissedNblessed @bluelemon6419 @bobw @bouncyFireworks3811 @blueAcai236 @BPDBadee @Brittanny17 @brightOcean1599 @candybubblegumsprinkles @calmcoral @calmWest327 @CaringSub @CatHanderOutNoah @Catunion @charmaeausty @charmingSky5972@charliebee1121 @ComfortablePeace2121 @courageouspanda2006 @courageousPomegranate766 @courteousKite6821 @creativeCar5713 @creatingHealthyOutcome @crimsonCoconut1711 @crimsonPapaya @crystalclearnow @cyanVase4070 @CyclingThroughLife @daydreammemories @deborahdebbie@Desmynn6789 @Determinedsquare9605 @DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep @dlynn88911221 @dysfunctionjunction1224 @Echoheart7236 @EllyMerelyn @EmbraceYourWings9340 @emotionalpal710 @emotionalPenguin4374 @empathicPresence9091 @EmpoweringSam @endure777 @energeticThinker6924 @enthusiasticAcai2032 @enthusiasticBeach8170 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @eternalHero77 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @FaithfulScout @FaithMagic @fearlessCup8704 @F1shD0g  @FlowerEV777 @FracturedPurple @Fradiga @fruityPond7887 @Genlistener @geribear @Gettingbettertoday @Ghasaq997 @GlitteryHearts @glowingPresence86 @energeticThinker6924@GoldenNest2727 @GothamRam @gregariousField7151 @GreyorFelix @gva1audi @happyness @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @HealingEcho @heartstopper13 @helloPineapple2451 @helpfulDime0407 @Henry2000 @Hereforyouall144 @hopefaith2011 @imaginativepear6493 @ingeniousLove9924 @intuitivepixie1331 @Itzcharlotteg @JanMad87 @Jordan1872 @k87 @Kenn13chan @kevin3108 @kindcircle3085 @kateeew @Kaydeee @kindRiver6 @kohandlen @Kristian1 @kristynsmama @Lauren63 @Leahm9703 @linda19152 @LillyPad12345 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @lostwithouther97 @lovelycoacoa @magneticDreamer6447 @mariah2009 @Marita7391 @meaningfulSilence @meeeeee @meowcat1216 @mia4819 @Mich765 @mindtalk @miraculousTouch2949 @miresama @Mishka1599 @modestTangerine2193 @MoonMomm @MoreThanJustMe @Mscooper2789 @myloveee3 @mytwistedsoul @navyAcres6073 @neonKiwi9963 @nessa104 @NotAllHere713 @oa4me @oakley958 @Oceansky93 @oliveSquare2976 @OneErased @onkia122 @orangypie @pamharley003 @paperBird3348 @patientwater @peacefulRainbow05 @peachyOctopus9691 @PhilosophicalModel @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @pinkpolkadots @PinkTriangle133 @pioneeringHuman7775 @politeGrapefruit179 @pompom @PurpleHearts7 @purpletree4652 @Pvoigt @Qoqnus @QueerChaos259 @rachelkb123 @raddogme @Rainboho @Randumuser1 @redirecting @reguna reservedOwl6476@fighton @reservedPark4029 @resilience2025 @RMaunil @Rod88 @RogueOne1983 @RowanRawrs0512 @Salvatore123 @sandie @Scarletpear1945 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @SleepingFoxAkari @slothgurl17 @SnaryPoppins07 @softParadise1540 @soulsings @SparklyFly @sorrowedbunny1256 @SpongeBob2021 @Squidward @StarGaze10o01 @StarryCandy6123 @stephbrent @SugareeIsMe091121 @summerkay2024 @tallWalker4850 @TealPhotog @ThadSterling @theroadisbright @thesoda @thoughtsbubbleexpress @ThoughtfulMomma @tifecandy @tinywhisper11 @tiredbubble00 @tjitalia @toughLand5970 @treefrog1234 @trueconfidant123 @txrmentedSxul @UniversalSmile @UrsaMayor @warmheart0890 @WentToBruv @waves @WorriedMagpie @WorkingitThrough2 @yellowNectarine9265 @YellowTiger5674 @yzzil @zeffa @Zeraphim @Zsazsa524

57
User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 September 7th, 2025

@amiablePeace77 I would never Wanna to change the person I am. Thing I would like to work on is having more confidence in myself.

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 8th, 2025

@eternalHero77

Nice that you embrace the person you are! Believing in yourself, feeling confident you can manage is so important and also makes life easier in general. 

I find giving yourself a good pep-talk or doing positive affirmations in the morning can help but also exercising, especially strength training, on a regular basis. 

load more
User Profile: dapperApple5836
dapperApple5836 September 9th, 2025

@amiablePeace77

I really REALLY hate this question. Not to be a jerk but you can't change yourself. You can only learn differently. I think any connotation of wanting to change who you are is a net negative. 


Do I want to learn how to take care of my anxiety better? Yes. But do I want to change myself? No. Because who am I then?

3 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 10th, 2025

@dapperApple5836

Thanks for your comments, noted, and thanks for still replying to the thread! Nice that you want to take care of your anxiety better! 

2 replies
User Profile: dapperApple5836
dapperApple5836 September 12th, 2025

Wish I could reword myself a bit better so I didn't so rude but thank you. Sorry. I really appreciate the great question and appreciate you!😖

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP September 12th, 2025

@dapperApple5836

We all have our ways to see things so np dapperApple. I appreciate your presence in the forum! 

load more
load more
load more