Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want my father to be gone .....

June 25th, 2023

My father used to be the person I looked up to . I loved him the most. He was no less than a God to me..... until I realised how abusive he has been. He is the reason I have depression, he is the reason I had panic attacks . I wish I was never born. All my life I had been nothing more than an accessory to him . I was never a child . I regret not living my life , I regret listening to my parents, I regret being a good daughter . My life was never about me, it has always been about my father and his ego . I want him to be gone.

2
June 25th, 2023

How do I gather the strength to face him and cut him out of my life ??

1 reply
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 June 26th, 2023

@sunnyCranberry6945

i find many times engaging with someone and cutting them off is counterproductive.

if you want someone out of your life ..... you just walk away and quit talking and interacting with them period. I think TV and movies give us the idea there is some dramatic mic drop encounter but in real life each interaction just sucks you back into the situation .....


load more