Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove June 17th, 2018

Hey lovely Trauma Family heart

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

Tell us below!

248
User Profile: CoreDad87
CoreDad87 August 25th, 2018

My family, my job, my health

User Profile: EvergreenPhoenix
EvergreenPhoenix August 25th, 2018

Today I am grateful for being a better version of myself than yesterday! #bring_it_on💪❤️💋

User Profile: Prontos
Prontos August 25th, 2018

I'm grateful for learning to not freak out at every small thing.

User Profile: Fanboyem
Fanboyem August 25th, 2018

im not sure. i guess that my brain hasnt all the way shut down.

User Profile: Tankar
Tankar August 25th, 2018

Im grateful for that I genuinely laughed today.. :)

User Profile: Apricotjelly
Apricotjelly August 25th, 2018

I'm grateful for the listener I talked to about my health anxiety. I feel like I received a lot of empathy and I'm more confident in my ability to cope with my fears.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 25th, 2018

I'm so grateful for that person who i care for a friend to me

User Profile: timmywang93
timmywang93 August 25th, 2018

I'm grateful because I still worth something for some people

User Profile: EvyoEmi
EvyoEmi August 25th, 2018

I am greatful for my dog, she comforts me when im upset.

1 reply
User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF October 2nd, 2018

@EvyoEmi God puts people and even animals in your life for special reasons.

load more
User Profile: Kenzie28
Kenzie28 August 25th, 2018

I am grateful I am back home