Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove June 17th, 2018

Hey lovely Trauma Family heart

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

Tell us below!

248
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 26th, 2018

My mom was in surgery on Tuesday.

I'm grateful for the kind nurses, mom healing well, and that she go home today. Thank you, God.

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 August 28th, 2018

Cuddles

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 August 28th, 2018

Cuddles

User Profile: stonger2010
stonger2010 August 28th, 2018

I volunteer at a cat rescue. We recently (after 3 months of strategy) captured a sickly, feral cat. Antibiotics, immunizations and neuter ... and lots of scratches, hissing and bites. But we kept at him, praising, petting, loving. Slowly but surely he came around. Then today the owners of a local Cat Cafe came in to pick up some cats to adopt out. Our "wild boy" was the first one they asked for, because he was so tender and beautiful. I'm thankful to have been a part of Tom's journey . And to see with my own eyes that love and patience can work wonders.

1 reply
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 28th, 2018

@stonger2010

Thank you for taking care of cats.

Im living in a situation where I get yelled at for cuddling or feeding our stray cat. It kills me every time I can't take care of her.

load more
User Profile: RealPersonNow
RealPersonNow August 28th, 2018

I am just greatful to be alive because this last 3 days were hard like hell.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 28th, 2018

I'm grateful my mom is doing pretty well.

User Profile: TheSomberMe
TheSomberMe September 7th, 2018

I'm grateful for the night. Then, for those few hours, I'll forget the worries, my anxieties, everything when I sleep.

User Profile: MissPen
MissPen September 7th, 2018

I

User Profile: Localindosoy
Localindosoy September 7th, 2018

Grateful my mama Clara is not in pain and rests in peace... 😔

User Profile: summertimeSamness
summertimeSamness September 7th, 2018

i am grateful for my cat