I
I
I'm grateful to have a food on the table a clothes to wear a roof over my head grateful for early mornings and singing birds
I know I have a lot of things to be grateful for. I have 3 or 4 real friends, a supportive mother, the greatest sister anyone could wish for, a dog and a cute little cat. I know that I should be grateful for what I have but I just want my mental health back
I am grateful for my best friend who told me about this site. When I told her about my problem, even though she was not able to help me, she told me about this site, where I found people who understood and helped me a lot :)
I'm grateful for food, my bed and having enough time to study for Monday's exam.
I am grateful for everything... Being alive. Having a body. A healthy mind and heart. My beautiful face. Haha. I know this sounds super existential and weird!! But it's true, guys. Just be thankful for your body. All the experiences it has enabled you to have. I'm thankful for hope, for the future. I'm thankful for my boyfriend. He's such a sweetheart. He has been here for me constantly over the past 3 years. I don't thank him enough. Sometimes I get irritated with him because he doesn't always connect emotionally the way I would like, but I'm really so thankful for him.
I am grateful for cheap prices when i am broke. I am grateful for my boyfriend who accompany me getting through this. I am grateful to found this community.
I am grateful for my family
@AveryLove
I'm grateful for being alive to see my mom and my friends, im grateful to have food and money to thrift, for my moms very sweet cats, for surviving every moment when i felt like i was complitely alone and broken, for nature and the forms of life that live around us everywhere, for straingers smiles and kindness, for being able to see with my contacts on, for music and art and dreams, for being able to visit Spain, for the times i have had emotional wellbeing, for the moon and the sun, for everytime something has made me really laugh

