I had a dream about my narcissistic ex "best friend"
Following the disgard, which took place 12 years ago...
- Not only admitted to catfishing me but only latching onto me out of loneliness as year and a half later
- Since then, I felt very angry, hurt, and betrayal. I ended up retaliating against her through lashing out at her in emails
- Despite that, I have been working on forgiving her since and it's been a struggle
Over the weekend, I did two things
1. I was kind to myself by giving myself hugs and telling myself kind words by crying
2. The big one is that I had a dream about her and her husband this morning
- In the dream, I got together with her current husband, who she is possesive of while she was not around
- When he was getting ready to take me home, he stopped by their complex to talk with her. While I didn't see her, I could hear her voice which was sweet and kind to him and another neighbor. She talked about getting together with her inlaws next weekend. In the dream I told her off "You're mother in law's a Karen," I heard her suddenly get nasty, "I am not talking to you, I have a lot going on."
- Then after that, I decided to let her go by running to get support through 7Cups and at my current church.
- Then I woke up and decided to come talk about it.
@Summershy
You are not a bad person.
She hurt you.
It'll take time to work through these difficult emotions.
And forgiveness is never a straight path 💚

@Amanda84
I want to put it out there that I am an autistic woman with low support needs and it's harder for me to connect and make friends. It makes me so angry that people like her are out there taking advantage of autistic people. In fact, I am going to remind myself that she is a predator.
@Summershy
You are absolutely correct in calling out such destructive behaviour, you don't deserve any of it and it's important you advocate for what you need 💚