Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Im getting tired

User Profile: Panda2026
Panda2026 Friday

Today was a normal day except for that I felt really depressed and mad and angry and I don’t know why. I have been through so much trauma from dying of sickness to bullying from friends, etc. today I cried silently on my way to school cuz I just couldn’t handle it anymore and was reminded of my friend who left me and I didn’t bother tryna stop myself from crying. Tgen I got to school and felt sick and like I was gonna collapse from depression but then eventually like 4-5 hrs later felt better but was mad at a teacher ciz it felt like she was helping too much w stuff i didnt need and then it felt like she was banging me (ik she didn’t mean to tho) so I felt trapped and mad for the rest of the lesson cuz I do not need another reputation of being incompetent. And then things calmed down until we (me and grouo of younger kids plus my friend) got told off for being too loud when actually me and my friend were fine but then the younger kids joined and started making things louder. After that I was fine (after I got rid of the anger at wjat just happened) but then I was tryna do work but my friend kept talking to me and im terrified about her mental health cuz I don’t want it to get to the level of mine. And then eventually I gave up working but then just got really depressed , mad, angry, and rageful and just wanted to scream but there was nothing new to the day that happened so why did my emotions change that quickly when I was fine a few seconds earlier. This has just been a normal day. It’s like if im listening to someones else’s troubles for too long it reminds me of my own which triggers so many past experiences and bottled up emotions to the point it just makes me feel like im losing my mind

2
User Profile: Panda2026
Panda2026 OP Friday

Omg I meant Babying*

@Panda2026

That is a lot pain to be carrying around by yourself. You do not deserve to shoulder this alone. You deserve to know how unique and special that you are. Is there a counselor at your school that you can reach out to? You need someone else to be involved with you on this burden.