Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My life started through bullying TW. This may have some triggering words in it.

User Profile: Liz17275
Liz17275 August 12th, 2025

Well I've been through alot.
But I've been suffering since I was in grade 7. In grade 7 I was bullied since I'm lesbian. Girls would hit me and make fun of my till I would cry. But one day they told me to k*ll myself so I tried. 10 times.. every time my best friend ( ex girlfriend) would stop me and calm me down. Though the past 3 months we've been busy doing are own things so I had no one to vent to when I needed help. I started getting voices in my head and wanting to run away from home. Since I don't talk about emotions at home. Though today my friends called me a unsafe freak and it broke me.

1
User Profile: Voodvins
Voodvins August 12th, 2025

@Liz17275

It's a terrible and really sad story because people don't realize what they're doing and sometimes they can be very unfair. But you have value no matter who you are, what color you are, what gender you are, etc. People are people in any form. And you should find your support group, friends, those who could help you in difficult situations, but inner strength is also important. You are valuable, you have the right to live, you are no worse. Believe me, it's true. And so I wish you to remain yourself and not listen to ***. Hold on!