Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

😔

User Profile: RoseC07
RoseC07 April 13th, 2025

I just want a friend, I'm completely alone

12
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 15th, 2025

@RoseC07 Hi there :) It's nice to meet you. Trauma does have a way of making us feel very alone. I hope you can get to know some of your peers and make some new friends. There's some really amazing people here, both teens and adults

User Profile: HealingDominicana03
HealingDominicana03 April 18th, 2025

Hey there!!!! I kinda feel the same….. very brave you posted it just like that haha. Feel free to reach out!

User Profile: affectionateDay6797
affectionateDay6797 May 1st, 2025

You can chat with me, I'm happy to listen.

User Profile: affectionateDay6797
affectionateDay6797 May 1st, 2025

You can chat with me, I'm happy to listen.

User Profile: bubbleCar1742
bubbleCar1742 May 3rd, 2025

@RoseC07 also looking for a friend. 16F. Feel free to message me in some way.

User Profile: basmaaaaaa
basmaaaaaa May 3rd, 2025

Hi we can be friends

User Profile: basmaaaaaa
basmaaaaaa May 3rd, 2025

Hi we can be friends

User Profile: impartialCup3303
impartialCup3303 May 4th, 2025

Me too. I do have PTSD and no family. Sad. We can talk if you like 👍

User Profile: impartialCup3303
impartialCup3303 May 4th, 2025

Me too. I do have PTSD and no family. Sad. We can talk if you like 👍