Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Raven's Eye

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven March 13th, 2018

This is simply to open my "page" or diary. I may not write here for a bit.

~SpruceRaven

764
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 27th, 2018

Edited by Rain45 Blanking out text is not permitted and against posting guidelines

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 27th, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

The above was meant for you.

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 27th, 2018

Followers & Following

So for example:

it seems like the general etiquette is to follow whoever follows you. Kind of like a "thank you" note or an "i see you"

For others, it makes it easier to hear the latest fr someone who might have something that is of interest, but it may or may not indicate wanting to have a reciprocal exchange or conversation.

How do you see it? What's your experience? What's your preference?

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 27th, 2018

The last fire of the day https://imgur.com/gallery/AhApK

Can't pic to post. Help please!

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 27th, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Other things

I.. Uh....... Sure. 😯 I don't mind sharing and I'd love to hear what you wanna say. 😊

..But are we talking about the same thing now? 😦 I thought you were referring to my post with "Fede's story" and "Raven's story", because you asked if I still wanted you to share.

What did you mean by other things then?

Whatever it is, I'm sure I'd love to hear it so please don't let my confusion stop you from saying it. I'm even more curious now!

------

Setting aside some time

Ooh, I'm excited! I can't wait to see what you'll say once you do ❤💖❤💖❤

------

Latest gray

Gonna type this directly in gray (I'm on my phone) so expect typos! Sorry

ollowers and following

It really depends on the site for me, but here I usually see it as a "oh, so you wanna know me, you admire me or you wanna support me! I'll follow back so you know I feel the same way" between members. As for listeners, instead of immediately messaging them, I usually follow them (especially when I like their posts and think they're nice) to avoid bothering them, then wait, and if they follow back I see it as a "I see you and you seem ok, you can message me". And so I message them. Or sometimes they message me right away when they see I follow them.

-----

Posting pics - Use direct link from Imgur only! so as not to compromise your outside accounts in cups and to comply with cups guidelines on posting

edited by Rain45 to comply with posting guidlines

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 28th, 2018

Good night all

2 replies
User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 28th, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Good night, Raven 🌌

1 reply
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 28th, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede😘😚😚💕💞💗💓💖💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

load more
load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 28th, 2018

I am re-posting the small list I posted in the gratitude forum last night:

I'm thankful for the three moose I saw today.

I'm thankful for the soft yellow moon in the evening sky.

I'm thankful I didn't put my winter coat away.

I'm thankful to be able to swim and that I WENT swimming today.

I'm thankful for vitamins.

I'm thankful for my dog's snuffle-snore, as she rests after a long happy walk.

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 28th, 2018

your post fr....Thursday re: SFO and where is this?? 🤣 🤔😕🙄

@cyanplatypus6370

Hey Platypus! Finally getting back to you. Didnt find your reply till just now. Sorry for the delay.

Well, my LFO is doing very well. Currently snoring in the shower (as it's cooler?😁🤣

And what has your lovely MFO been up to?

Thank you SO much for info on the Pet forum! I will defintely be checking it out!

Have a good day when you see this. (It's a bit early yet 😉).

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 28th, 2018

Self-Care Baskets

I will be reposting something from another forum shortly. I love this idea! If anyone would like to share here abour their own aelf-care baskets, that would bw fabulous.

Also please feel free to take the idea elsewhere and share it/discuss it with others.

A.k.a. Personalized Toolkit/Survival Kit.😍🌞💞💝👍😁

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 28th, 2018

Personalized self care basket (to be expanded at will) 💖💓

Angel ( all around best person-canine; friend & family)

Nature

Wild Animals

Fresh Air

Swimming, hiking, walking, cross country skiing

My poetry

Qi gong & 6 Healing Sounds

Reading, Learning

Curiousity, Resilience, Adaptability, Tenacity

Open-mindedness, Compassion, Empathy

An "Enthusiasm Button"

Sound-healing/binaural beat frequency

Metta, Tonglen, mindfulness & lovingkindness

Playing piano

Photography

Music

Sun salutations, Kundalini Yoga, Yoga Nidra

St Francis Prayer, Serenity Prayer

A Time for All Things (Children's book based on First Corinthinians)

"Timothy Tiger " (children's book about finding pepple you can be your full self with instead of always adapting)

"The Magic Finger" (children's book by Roald Dahl -- a bout a young girl who lives all on her own and has to learn the best way to use, channel & control her power)

Watching DVDs (to decompress)

Gratitude-- listing what I am grateful for (ideally both a.m. & p.m.)

Reading poetry, philosophy (various poets & philosphers..too numerous to list

Rumi, Hafiz , The Tao te Ching, Pema Chődrőn, Yogananda, Mantak Chia, Trungpa Rinpoche, The Tibetan Book of the Dead, Tara Brach

Drinking water; eating the foods that work for me

Avoiding the foods that don't work for me; vitamins

Bach flower remedies; herbs

My journal

Good sleep

Breathwork

Burning candles; aromatherapy

Travel/exploration; languages

.....Wow. 🙄😀💓

🎏🎉Please share your own ideas for your own "self care basket" if you'd like.💝🎼🎉