Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Raven's Eye

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven March 13th, 2018

This is simply to open my "page" or diary. I may not write here for a bit.

~SpruceRaven

764
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 31st, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

I'm sorry I've not written much yet. I suppose in some ways I'm walking around how to go about it- when I should just, likely, dive IN! :-}}

Maybe....i'm still....digesting things. Maybe ....thats just an excuse! Lol ;-D

i am....somewhat wondering how much I want to say "publically" so-to-speak, and how much I want to keep private, be it in conversation with you, or to myself and in journals offline. It could be a type of "birth" or "growth" or "healing" to share it in this public diary-space; it could just be good boundaries and smarter to keep it more private.

Thank you for thinking of me Fede, and for always being there. A friend like you is a rare treasure in the world.

What else can I bring to you for your delight today?

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 31st, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Hi :)

Aww... That sounds so beautiful and peaceful. heart

Thank you for sharing it with me

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 31st, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

a new color just for fun! You must have just checked in! ....And in exactly the moment I read your post, the sun is rising and shining through the lacey black arms of the trees.

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 31st, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

😙💕💞💗💓💖🌞🌈

❤💖💛💚💙💜❣

🎼🎼💝💝💝🎵♩

Be danced in delight!🤗🤗

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 31st, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Don't worry, Raven. Take your time!

I admit I'm very curious but I'm also extremely patient. Besides, we don't have to tell everything immediately. We can know each other better slowly, little by little :)

It's your choice, really.

Though honestly if you have so many doubts about sharing it privately with just one person, trying to force yourself to share it publicly might be too ambitious right now. I think it's best to take it slow and easy and gradually do harder things when you're more used to it.

Imagine it's a hot summer, you're sweating at the beach. You really feel like swimming a bit. Would you rather dive into freezing cold water that makes your body shake but eventually feels ok, or slowly get into fresh water and get used to it quickly?

Of course, you can also choose to stay out of the water and enjoy the sandy beach, but you're gonna stay hot and sweaty.

..Yes, a weird metaphor, but I hope you get what I mean :)

---

Aww.. You're so sweet. You're even rarer than a treasure heart So precious and special

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 31st, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Yaaaaay!! More colors :D

Oh.. That makes me wanna be there and look at the sky even more

---

❤💖💗💞🎉🎊🌄🌅🌹🌷🌸🍀🌺🌻💐🌼🌈

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 31st, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

I meant it: what would you like?

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 31st, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Mmmmhhh . . . to be honest... I don't know. Some ice cream, perhaps? I miss it. Though it may get too ...melted and liquid by the time it gets here 😁

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 31st, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

Yes! Long trip from Alaska. Definitr meltage. Lol🙄😄🍦🍧 Although... there is something to be said for icecream hand made with fresh snow. Lots of work but very yummy!

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 31st, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

LOOOOOoooove the metaphor. Hmmmmm❣🤔🤔🤔💜💖🎵