I'm just so lost in my mind right now *mature content/ possible rape*
Im seventeen and my boyfriend is eighteen. We've been together for eight months and are/were virgins. We have done sexual things but had never gone all the way. The other day we were home alone and started making out. (Going into detail because I'm just trying to understand how everything escalated) a little bit later he was completely naked and I was in my bra and panties which we have done before and he knows I'm fine with. We have discussed our limits before and he knew I wasn't ready from previous discussions when I voiced that out. He then put his tip inside and I didn't mind. I didn't feel violated. But then he started pushing more and pushing forward and I would wiggle away to put a little more space between us. I started to enjoy it less but I was confused because I do in fact love him very much. I have never met a sweeter guy. He took my bra off and later turn me onto my knees and elbows. I was face down and he was almost all the way in. I was shocked. I felt stuck like I didn't have an option anymore. He kept going for a little as my emotions grew and then laid me back onto my back. He then asked "should I put on a condom." I started thinking of what to do. He obviously wanted it but I didn't know if I was ready. I started crying beneath him saying I wasn't ready. He comforted me and gave me my clothes back. He apologized but then I started to feel like it was my fault. I didn't realize as it was happening but I did let it happen. We haven't talked about it yet but now I'm scared to do anything sexual. Please help I'm very confused and had to get this off my chest.
To be honest, I think the best thing for you to do is to sit down with your boyfriend, no matter how awkward or uncomfortable, and talk about it. Get everything off your chest so you can start a fresh page 💕
I agree it's just a lot to handle right now, thank you for listening 💕
No problem 💕