My story, traumas and how i overcame everything that happened.
I have memories in me that I will take forever, and every time I think it will hurt me so much that I can't even explain it. Memories of when I was very little, simply rejected by my own mother and thrown from hand to hand, because she did not want me, did not accept me as her daughter.
The image I keep of (perhaps) the only contact I had with my biological father - according to who my mother indicated he was, but I'm not sure if he is really, because I didn't have any confirmation if there was another contact with him - was when I was sexually abused by him. These memories are in my mind: the room I was taken to, how I was taken, how I was touched, how I was treated, and then how I was returned to my mother again.
Well, my father didn't accept me either.
I have memories of my mother simply trying to sell me to someone, but it didn't work; I do not remember why the sale did not take place, as it was very small, around three years.
I have a vague photographic memory of when she hit me, for no reason. I don't understand how I can remember so many scenes, despite being foggy, when I was only three years old.
But at that time, I had an angel in my life, my little voice, who tried in every way not to allow my mother to treat me that way.
Until one day my mother hit me and left a mark in my eye. I had grown up a little and was going to day care. When I got there with the black eye, everyone was furious, and wondering why the aggression happened. An action was to be taken, and it was. Those responsible for the daycare called the Guardian Council.
Then they contacted my mother to find out why she did this to me. Given the circumstances they faced, the Guardianship Council preferred to take my mother's responsibility over me. It was then that I ended up in an orphanage, a place of children with different stories, waiting for a new home. I spent time there, but my memories of my time at the orphanage are few, as my passage was brief.
So my grandmother took action, she didn't want me to be adopted by anyone and, whatever was going to happen to me, she contacted her other daughter, my mother's sister, to see if she could adopt me. It happened then. This sister lived in the city of Pitangueiras; I did not live a very dignified and good life that had the capacity to have one more person in the family, but even so they did it, adopted me.
From that moment on I lost total contact with my mother and brothers, and my grandmother died shortly afterwards.
It was not easy to adapt to that new reality, because they had an older son who was jealous of me and mistreated me too. I can say that I spent my childhood and early adolescence very bad. It was as if no one accepted me, no one liked me.
This aunt and her husband, who adopted me, treated me very well, gave me everything I needed. They did not have a very good condition either, remembering times when we had nothing to put on the plate to eat.
At school it was the same thing, I was the most rejected girl by the majority, I got nicknames, people who would want to hit me for no reason - those same people who send me a friend request on Facebook and who try in every way to have some kind of contact with me. I was not a good student, it was the most problematic, but all the teachers knew about my story and gave me a discount.
I lived with my adoptive parents from 5 to 13 years old, in the meantime my mother got in touch twice, one of them went to visit me, but I didn't understand anything about what was happening to me, the reason for all that, for all that rejection and malice.
I have happy memories, like when I took the bike and went to buy a Coca-Cola - when we had money to buy, and it wasn't always.
Other moments when I looked like a mollusc, and I liked to fly a kite, play ball, plant orchids with my adopted mother, in this house where we used to live, we were surrounded by orchid plants, coconut trees, we had a parrot, seven dogs . We lived next to a cattle pasture. I've always liked animals and nature.
And then the day came when it would be rejected once again. I would have to move back in with my mother, because the children of my