Name one emotion you are feeling today.
After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.
What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.
Some Examples Are:
- Upset
- Frustrated
- Angry
- Numb
- Sad
- Wronged
- Strong
- Hopeful
List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.
Determined. I just learned a new mantra: "It's not over until I win." ~ Les Brown
@helloKiwi4868
I like that one
Fresh/excited
Exhausted, worried, and no energy.
WishingIwasneverborn
Meeehhhh
Too much negativity
Probably because i projected too much negativiti
uncertainty.
:( and i hate it.
Headaache. Is it emotion?? It makes me feel meeehhhh
Scared