Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave April 1st, 2019

ANGER

User Profile: purpleButterfly24
purpleButterfly24 April 1st, 2019

exhaustion

User Profile: MommyLoopsy30
MommyLoopsy30 April 1st, 2019

Calm

User Profile: Wishing4Dreams
Wishing4Dreams April 2nd, 2019

Despair

@Wishing4Dreams

hope get feeling better <3

User Profile: Wishing4Dreams
Wishing4Dreams April 4th, 2019

@conscientiousPineapple1782

Thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: MommyLoopsy30
MommyLoopsy30 April 2nd, 2019

Frustrated

confused bit

User Profile: brightPine2707
brightPine2707 April 2nd, 2019

Helplessness

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 April 4th, 2019

Alive!!!!

Rode 6 rollercoasters yesterday, some for the very first time and they were beyond awesome and I was scared for nothing!! Made me feel something I havent felt in 5 years, alive, excited and happy :)

Okay actually it was 5 coasters and a log flume but close enough.

User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 April 5th, 2019

@lycan9826 wow! I wished I have that courage and energylike yours riding the roller coasters! The first and last time I tried the longest RC in Japan, I just closed my eyes the entire ride and I knew the motions and stuff , I scream to my heart out...the following day I had fever for three days...

load more
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 April 4th, 2019

Now feeling annoyed because once again some of my family thinks that because I won

User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 April 6th, 2019

Hi @lycan9826 the heck with what family think, you

load more
User Profile: Nikko0130
Nikko0130 April 4th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: Shabnam65
Shabnam65 April 9th, 2019

please dont feel lonely

we are all here to help eachother

load more